Thursday, December 1, 2011
Midwest Tape has partnered with Random House to provide you and your patrons with every audiobook from Random House, Books on Tape, and Listening Library, all with original artwork. These titles are now available for order via www.midwesttapes.com (shop our hand-picked web collection now) and will ship in our exclusive SoundSafe™ case.
Additionally, we’ve developed new Customized Standing Order Plans that ensure you’ll receive a diverse array of Random House, Books on Tape, and Listening Library audiobooks as well as their exclusive content:
• Random House (This plan includes all newly entered Random House titles and is delivered every four weeks)
• Listening Library Quarterly (This plan is modeled after Listening Library’s quarterly SOP plan)
• Books on Tape Quarterly (This plan modeled after Books on Tape’s quarterly SOP plan and includes all Books on Tape exclusives and select Random House titles)
• Exclusives Only (This plan includes Books on Tape and Listening Library exclusives only and is delivered quarterly)
As is the case with all our standing order plans, you’ll receive absolute flexibility:
• Plans delivered as carts via our website with email notification
• Plans automatically duplicate checked
• Easily adjust quantities and add or remove titles
• No contracts, minimum order requirements, or obligation to order
Want to sign up for Midwest Tape’s Random House standing order plans? Interested in further customizing or requesting variations to the above plans, contact our Audiobook Customized Standing Order expert Erica Messinger at 1.800.875.2785 or firstname.lastname@example.org.